PhotoSynthesis offers workshops and short-term non-credit classes in a variety of photographic disciplines. Click on the title of any workshop for complete details.
For those who prefer one-on-one instruction, please contact us to arrange for private sessions. Pricing details for Tutoring & Consultation can be found here.
Please consult our Workshops Policy.
Photographic Processes in Nature: Saturday, June 25, 2022, 10 AM–4 PM
Photo Encaustic Play Day: Saturday, October 8, 2022, 10 AM–4 PM
Conceptual Pet Portraits Lecture and Demonstration: Monday, November 7, 2022, 5:30 PM–8 PM
Future possible workshops include:
- Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced B&W Darkroom
- Hand Coloring
- Alternative and Historical Processes
- Pinhole and Primitive Cameras
- Batteries not Required—Image Making Unplugged
- Digital Negatives for Contact Printing
- Understanding Digital Photography
- Intro, Intermediate, or Advanced Photoshop
- RAW Workflow Digital Color Management
- Mat Cutting and Presentation
- Portfolio Building
- Studio Lighting Photography for eBay and Websites
- Workshops for Children and Families