Membership Renewal Special
It is time to introduce the new PhotoSynthesis membership. Members who were current before the move to East Hartford have continued to receive printing and framing discounts, and will do so until July 31, but new memberships have been on hold since the move.
Our membership year runs November 1–October 31. The standard annual cost of membership is $150. In an effort to raise needed funds to finalize construction of the darkroom and gallery, I am offering a $30 discount to renewing members who rejoin before July 31. I will make every effort to complete these projects by the end of summer, at which point you can take advantage of any additional time which will be added to the 2020 membership year.
If you choose to sign back on (and I hope you will), please update your personal information (address, phone, email) when prompted to do so. Thank you.
Here are the benefits of the new PhotoSynthesis membership:
- Use of darkroom, alternative process equipment, print finishing equipment, and digital print station for only $5 per hour plus a nominal chemistry fee.*
- 10% discount on workshops and seminars
- 10% discount on fine art inkjet printing service
- 10% discount on framing materials
- Bio and gallery entry on the PhotoSynthesis website.
- Representation in an annual gallery show for members only.
- Occasional members-only activities (seminars, field trips, etc.)
*Available as soon as construction is complete